Our REAL ADVANTAGE:
Advantage Learning Center offers comprehensive study
programs designed to meet the diverse academic needs for students of all ages.
We love working with students and challenge them to "think outside the box". By encouraging their strengths, weaknesses are diminished and confidence is built.
COMING TO OUR HOMESCHOOL PROGRAM IN SEPTEMBER...
Forensic Academy conducted by Mr. Mark Wojnarek, CCSA
This Academy will provide students hands-on lab work into crime scene investigation plus background studies in criminal justice, geometric physics, biology and chemistry. These areas will carry over to the classroom curriculum and encourage students to connect their studies and their interests. Certification and credits will be issued as student requirements are met. Students may be equipped to turn their knowledge into a career after high school.
Teams will compete with other clubs throughout the year on skills related to CSI (crime scene investigation).
HOMESCHOOL ASSISTANCE AND TUTORIAL PROGRAM
- full or part-time tutorial 4 days a week
- small group instruction for all learning styles K-12
- qualified, enthusiastic, creative teachers
- High School credits in major subjects and electives
- all subjects, all ages K-college
- ACT prep in a one-on-one setting
- help with common core in the classroom
- test prep for GED, ASVAB, SAT and others